1 Which of the following types of vaccines are currently in the pipeline?
- Reverse transcriptase vaccines designed to permanently alter DNA of animals that harbor pathogens that can mutate and threaten human health
- Transmissible vaccines for humans
- mRNA influenza vaccines for humans and transmissible vaccines for animals
Several different mRNA seasonal influenza vaccines have already entered into human trials. Researchers are also working on transmissible vaccines to control viral reservoirs in animals. Learn more.
- Plant-based vaccines for animals and humans
2 What drives and speeds up mutations in viruses?
- Being unvaccinated
- Having no previous immunity
- Nothing can affect the natural mutations of viruses
- Evolutionary pressure in the form of vaccines
Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines put evolutionary pressure on viruses to speed up mutations and create more virulent and dangerous variants. Learn more.
3 Using antibiotics unnecessarily could harm your immune system via your:
- Mitochondria, which are off-site targets of certain antibiotics and play a role in antibacterial and antiviral immune responses
Your mitochondria are responsible for cellular energy production and also play a role in antibacterial and antiviral immune responses — and they’re an off-site target of certain antibiotics, which are known to inhibit mitochondrial activity, DNA synthesis and biogenesis. Learn more.
- Blood-brain barrier
- Mucosal membranes
- Skin cells
4 If Silicon Valley gets its way, the future of medicine will be based on:
- Mind-body-spirit connections
- Transhumanism, gene editing and artificial intelligence
Silicon Valley has been pushing to transform the health care system into a system based on telemedicine and personalized care through the use of artificial intelligence (AI). Google is heavily involved in this movement. Learn more.
- Bioelectric medicine akin to acupuncture
- Food as medicine
5 Which of the following statements is true?
- The CDC does not hold any patents
- The CDC holds patents relating to life-saving medications only, as they must be price-controlled
- Dr. Anthony Fauci funded research at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill to create an infectious replication-defective coronavirus specifically targeted for human lung cells
Hundreds of patents show SARS-CoV-2 is a manmade virus that has been tinkered with for decades. Much of the research was funded by NIAID under the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci. In 1999, Fauci funded research at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill to create “an infectious replication-defective coronavirus” specifically targeted for human lung epithelium. This appears to be the virus that became known as SARS. Learn more.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci is the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
6 What is the leading cause of death among child-bearing women worldwide?
- Lack of vaccinations
The leading cause of death among child-bearing women in the world is HIV/AIDS. Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), which primarily affects women, is basically AIDS without the HIV. It’s an immune dysfunction, and can be traced back to contaminated vaccines and blood products that have been used for decades. Learn more.
Leave A Comment