1 Recent animal research shows the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can cause myocarditis by:
- Triggering an exaggerated immune response — a cytokine storm — in the heart cells
Animal research shows the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein subunit directly damages the heart and causes myocarditis by triggering an exaggerated immune response — a cytokine storm — in the heart cells. Learn more.
- Permanently attaching to and poking holes in the heart cells
- Activating the innate immune system
- Deactivating the ACE2 receptor on the heart cells
2 Powerful investment firms are purchasing a sizeable number of U.S. homes, often over asking price, in order to:
- Offer them back to Americans at a discounted price
- Turn them into single-family rentals
While they’re competing with middle-class Americans for the homes, the average American has no chance of winning a home over an investment firm, which may pay 20% to 50% over asking price, in cash, sometimes scooping up entire neighborhoods at once so they can turn them into rentals. Learn more.
- Ensure that everyone has a place to live
- Equitably distribute them to low- and middle-class families
3 What’s at stake if society truly goes cashless?
- Loss of your local bank
- Hidden fees could become the norm
- Your privacy and your freedom
But, in the DW documentary “Cash or Card — Will COVID-19 Kill Cash?” producer Kersten Schüssler asks some important questions, like what’s at stake if society truly goes cashless? The answer is both your privacy and your freedom. Learn more.
- You’ll have to upgrade your cellphone annually
4 What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- Reverting from chemical to organic and biodynamic farming
- A mind-body-spirit centered approach to medicine
- The transition to individualized medicine
- The merger of digital, physical and biological systems, and the reliance on technological surveillance rather than the rule of law to maintain public order
The Fourth Industrial Revolution refers to the merging of digital, physical and biological systems, and the reliance on technological surveillance rather than the rule of law to maintain public order. The Fourth Industrial Revolution will transform not only how we live and interact but who we are as a human species, as man will ultimately be merged with machine. Learn more.
5 Which of the following are totalitarian brainwashing tactics routinely deployed in American institutions of learning?
- Focus on race and gender divisions and political correctness
Totalitarian brainwashing tactics routinely deployed in American institutions of higher education include anti-American propaganda, the creation of race and gender divisions, the promotion of collective guilt and stifling political correctness enforced through shaming and cancel culture. Learn more.
- Forcing students to read classical works of fiction
- Memorizing the U.S. Constitution
- Comparing systems of government within a historical context
6 There are several ways to make a virus more lethal. According to Dr. Steven Quay, one way to do that is to:
- Genetically manipulate the virus with mouse cells in a lab and then release the cells in a human vector
- Insert a new synthetic amino acid into a pathogen and then do what is called a “serial passage” that passes through a series of animal and human tissues
If you know what you want to alter, you can insert a new synthetic amino acid into the pathogen. If you don’t have a precise idea of the change you want to achieve, but you want the pathogen to adapt from an animal to a human, you can do what is called serial passage, where the virus is passed through a series of animal and human tissues. Learn more.
- Cross the virus with a known pathogen and allow the pathogen to mutate
- Allow the virus to grow unhindered with the help of carcinogenic compounds and splice it into the DNA of another dangerous pathogen
Leave A Comment