Weekly Health Quiz: Insulin, Nutrients and Masks 1TruHealth2020-08-03T18:02:19+02:00
1 Which of the following statements is accurate?
- While U.S. SARS-CoV-2 infection rates are rising, hospitalizations and death rates have steadily and dramatically declined for more than two months
While U.S. SARS-CoV-2 infection rates are rising, as testing of healthy people continues to increase, hospitalizations and death rates have steadily and dramatically declined, demonstrating the COVID-19 lethality has been massively overestimated. Learn more.
- Rising U.S. SARS-CoV-2 infection rates are primarily due to poor adherence to mask wearing
- Declining U.S. SARS-CoV-2 infection rates are primarily due to children not attending school
- Children are COVID-19 “super spreaders”
2 What is the biggest danger of mass COVID-19 vaccinations?
- The cost
- It is another step toward one-world government
Mass COVID-19 vaccinations and the surveillance that accompany them are another step toward a one-world government. Learn more.
- Adverse health effects
- The inconvenience of receiving a vaccine
3 Which of the following types of masks is the least effective, in terms of filtering viruses and blocking respiratory droplets emitted when talking and coughing?
- Surgical masks
- N95 respirator masks
- Cloth masks
Regardless of the mask, it will not prevent you from exhaling or inhaling the aerosolized virus, but cloth masks are clearly the least effective option if you actually want to reduce the spread of infection, as their ability to block respiratory droplets is also limited. Learn more.
4 Which type of test will tell you if you have recovered from a COVID-19 infection?
- Molecular (PCR) test
- Antigen test
- If you were asymptomatic, you cannot tell if you ever had COVID-19
- Antibody test
There are three types of COVID-19 tests: molecular, antigen and antibody. Molecular and antigen tests detect active infections. The antibody test will tell you if you’ve developed antibodies in response to a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, even if you were asymptomatic at the time. Learn more.
5 If SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated, manmade virus, it is proof that:
- Gain-of-function research poses tremendous risks to humanity
If SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated, manmade virus, it is proof positive that gain-of-function research poses tremendous risks to humanity and that those risks far exceed any potential gain. Learn more.
- Virologists have high IQ
- Biowarfare researchers have high ethics
- Biosafety laboratories need more funding
6 Taking these two nutrients concomitant with oral vitamin D has been shown to reduce the vitamin D dose required to achieve optimal blood levels by 244%:
- Calcium and potassium
- Magnesium and vitamin K2
Certain nutrient deficiencies can make it difficult to improve your vitamin D level. One of them is magnesium, which is required for the conversion of vitamin D into its active form. Recent research shows you need 244% more oral vitamin D if you’re not also taking magnesium and vitamin K2. Learn more.
- Iron and glycine
- Vitamin B6 and folate (B9)
7 What percentage of Americans are metabolically unhealthy and insulin resistant?
NHANES data from 2009 to 2016 reveal 87.8% of Americans are metabolically unhealthy, based on five parameters. That data is over four years old, so the figure is clearly greater than 90% of the population today. Learn more.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!